- About OptiLocalOptiLocal was established by Nyagoslav Zhekov in 2011. The company specializes in Google Places and local search engine optimization (SEO) for small businesses. Our core mission is to create positive, sustainable online presence and image for each of our clients and to help them gain business through their Google Places pages. Google Places has turned into one of the must-have, integral aspects of the online presence of any business all over the world. Why? Because when you search for any term, related to some kind of business on Google and you add to this term any location word (i.e. “restaurant New York”), the results that are shown at the uppermost part of the page are the Google Places pages of the businesses. Those business owners who are smart enough to optimize their Places pages will gain greater visibility, leading to more phone calls or clicks on their websites, which in turn could potentially lead to more business. Even though any Google Places optimization is strongly advised, only the 7 most ingenious business owners might get access to the “golden mine” called “first results page”. Do you want to be one of them? …
- ServicesAt OptiLocal, we are happy to offer our clients “the full package” of services that they need in order to have a strong, search engine friendly, positive and sustainable online presence. These include but are not limited to everything from the creation of the client’s website itself through Local SEO, Google Places Optimization, Local PPC Campaign Management, to analyzing the results. We specialize in businesses which target gaining new clients locally. As a small company founded by good friends, we take pride in the high quality of our services, highly competitive prices and great customer service. Our principles when optimizing a client’s online presence are impeccable – we only follow best practices as determined by the official guidelines of the search engines, our own experience and the research of well-established specialists. We do not engage in any black or gray hat optimization. Despite the company’s young age, some already consider us one of the leaders in the local search world. Take advantage now of our FREE CONSULTATION offer and contact us. This discussion is not binding you in any way and is completely casual. It includes a basic review of your local search strategy. Note: it does not include any…
- ClientsOur client base consists of a wide range of companies from various types and geographic regions. Currently, we provide professional local search marketing services for the following countries and business types: Countries: USA, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Sweden, Bulgaria,Romania, Dubai Business types: hotel, restaurant, doctor, dentist, lawyer, accountant, retail store, interior designer, real estate agency, beauty salon, electrician, plumber, car mechanic, consultant, SEO agency, piano teacher We do not confine only to these and are always open to accept new challenges. We have consulted companies from over 20 countries and over 50 specializations. While we take pride in the results that we have achieved with our clients, we prefer to protect our privacy and that of our customers. Therefore, the following testimonials are displayed anonymously. If you are interested in hearing from our past or present clients, we are happy to serve a special request and get you in contact with them. Testimonials: You have been great and thats why I hired you for the next month and fot the many months after. (B.G., USA) Finding Nyagoslav Zhekov was a very lucky accident. He has helped first by giving tips on google…
- FAQ1. What is Google Places? 2. Why doesn’t my listing show up in search results? 3. What does “There is no data for your request” on my Google Places dashboard refer to? 4. Why is the information that shows up for my company on Google Maps not the same as what I added via my dashboard? 5. Why am I unable to verify my listing by phone? What is Google Places? Google Places is a product of Google Inc. presented officially on 20 April 2010. Its main purpose is to collect data for businesses and visualize it in the search results for particular search queries. Google Places is still not available everywhere. You can look up the current availability in your country via this Mapping tool availability page. Some of the benefits of Google Places are outlined here. Why doesn’t my listing show up in search results? Ranking of Google Places listings is based on an algorithm. There are hundreds of factors to be considered, but the most important ones are: relevance, distance, prominence. You can read more on each of these in the official “Ranking of Listings” article by Google. The Local Search Ranking Factors are a series of…
- Citation Sources for Local SearchThroughout our work here at OptiLocal we have kept a careful track of which local citation sources have worked best for our clients and assembled some “top” lists that we constantly update as we learn from our practice. Also, for your convenience, we have written up instructions on how to list your business on the directories in each of these lists. Contact us now if you are interested in getting one or more of the following and get a valuable citation for local search: – 250+ local business directories in the US (with instructions on how to list your business on them) – 100+ local business directories in Canada (with instructions) – 100+ local business directories in the UK (with instructions) – 70+ local business directories in Germany (with instructions) – 50+ local business directories in Australia (with instructions) – 100+ local business directories for restaurants (US) (with instructions) – 50+ local business directories for lawyers (US) (with instructions) – 50+ local business directories for physicians (US) (with instructions) – other lists on demand You can always use our citation building service as a stand alone, which we usually offer packaged with our Google Places Optimization service. And here is…
Contact UsPhone: (+1) 415-800-4888 (USA) (+359) 877-SEO-GUY (Bulgaria) E-mail: [email protected] Skype: OptiLocal AIM: [email protected] OR Send us a message right away:
The Reduced Google Places Local Search Results – Why?
A few days ago, Mike Blumenthal first noted that the Google Places results when performing local search have been reduced for a number of markets. Now, one could find 3-packs and 4-packs (I’ve never seen such before) even for major, very highly competitive search terms such as “Hotel San Francisco“, or “Restaurant New York“. What is the reason and the …Read More
Google Places Reviews Finally Showing up on AdWords Ads?
A few weeks ago I wrote about the AdWords – Google Places linkage and the corresponding reviews that could (and should) potentially appear on the live ads. However, a little later Matthew Hunt provided some feedback saying that this function is currently not working. Here is an excerpt from an answer he received from a Google AdWords rep: I also …Read More
“Stay a Hippie” or Summary of Digital Marketing Ideas Presented on Webit Congress Sofia 2011
Hello bloggers, business owners and all web marketing curious people, here is the promised summary of interesting data from Webit Congress Sofia 2011 that took place on 26-27th October. Intuitively, digital marketing was the topic I was most interested in. I have tried, where possible, to extract the points and statistics that I found interesting and present them organized by …Read More
Joomla Day Bulgaria 2011 Summary (With an Emphasis on SEO Topics)
Hello again everyone – time for me to deliver the report from Joomla Day Bulgaria 2011 that I promised. The event happened yesterday in a nice and cozy lecture hall in a university in Sofia, Bulgaria and took a lot longer than expected, hence me writing today rather than last night. There were four speakers and about eighty people audience …Read More
Google Testing AdWords Express in the UK
Last October, Google launched Boost – an (supposedly) easy way of online advertising for small business owners. While the problems of this marketing tool are not the topic of this post, it has to be mentioned that recently Google decided to re-brand the product and re-named it “AdWords Express”. A few weeks ago, I noticed a comment by Sheetal_M (a …Read More