Intern “Social Media Management”
For most modern businesses, it’s important to communicate directly with their audience on Social Media networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is a good opportunity to learn more about the preferences and needs of clients, to communicate with them about topics they are interested in, to exchange and learn from the experience of other companies and professionals in the field, and offer interesting content. This internship is a great opportunity to gain experience at the very beginning of your career in digital marketing. If you're sociable, inquisitive, analytical, and fluent in English, this position is for you.
About the position
- Gain knowledge in the field of Digital marketing
- Help create Optilocal’s social media presence strategy (most likely concentrating on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn)
- Implement the strategy mentioned above. This will most likely include written communication with the people who messaged or mentioned Optilocal on social media networks; share interesting and relevant materials; track keywords to find new references to Optilocal; engage with themed online groups; and others
- Potentially – participate in the development of a “Management of Social Medias” service for Optilocal’s clients
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken – level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Good writing skills and style
- Self-control and discipline
- Analytical thinking, quickly gain knowledge in new areas, eye for detail
- Motivation and desire to achieve excellence
Our Offer to You
- Work with foreign companies
- Work on ambitious projects in a team, that strives to achieve excellent results for their clients
- We appreciate creativity and encourage you to be creative, both in copywriting and the team-building working process.
- Chance for professional growth
- Work in a young and ambitious team, respect for ideas, help shape the company
- Training and mentoring in the Digital marketing field and social media management
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule, 4 hours a day for 4 months, extension possible based on results and the company’s needs after completion of the internship
The application must contain your CV and a cover letter.