Google Places optimization is one of our core services. Day by day, we closely follow any development in the service in order to be able to provide the best optimization service to our clients. In fact, a good portion of our blog concentrates precisely on this Google service. We believe that a well-optimized Google Places page is as important as any paid or unpaid marketing strategy for a business targeting a local audience. This is due to reasons laid out in detail in our local SEO services page, such as the fast growth of local search queries, queries for which Google displays local results and mobile Internet usage.
Google Places Optimization includes but is not limited to
- Basic setup of the page with advice on what content should be included in the different fields on the page. We could share some trickery (nothing against the well-established practices) how to owner-verify the listing faster (where such trickery is possible)
- Category research – we make analysis of precisely which key phrases a client’s business should aim to rank high for. We conduct this through using some of the best software tools available. Studying the keywords that the competition uses is strongly taken into consideration in this process, too.
- Citation building – our experience in the field has allowed us to accumulate lists of top citation directories for various countries and business niches. We take full advantage of these lists when working on your project and make sure to keep them updated.
- We have a proven history of successfully increasing the ranking of Google Places pages in both pure and blended search results. Note that the ranking factors for the two vary greatly.
See a full list of our contact options or use one of the ones below:
- Phone: (+1) 415-800-4888 (USA)
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Skype: OptiLocal